Asia Best Group International, stock symbol ABG now a majority shareholder is Tiger Asia Resort Limited (OKADA) as of 04 February 2019.
This story could be my life changing experience from Nothing into Something as an orphan a former street child (23) twenty-three-years ago from the year 1996 ~ 2014 at age 10.
As per the result of the executed acquisition of the ABG common shares, the buyer Tiger Resort Asia Limited.
ABG Shareholders Percentage Distribution:
1) 66.67% (200 million of common shares) owns by Tiger Asia Limited.
2) 12.71% (39,129 million of common shares) owns by Vittorio P. Lim.
3) 20.62% (61,870 million common shares) for Public Float.
A total of 300 million common shares.
The result of ABG (Tiger / Okada) book value per share is P0.794, as per the formula (common stockholder’s equity / Number of Common Shares = Book value per share).
As of this writing, the last ABG stock price closed date on 15-Feb-2019: P21.50
The result of the Price to Book Value of ABG stock: P27.72, as per formula (Current Market price per share / Book Value per share = P27.72)
The below is Okada Manila performance for the year 2018 and future outlook “in the course of 2019″ to float shares in the Okada Manila casino business on the Philippine Stock Exchange.
The Okada Manila had gross gaming revenue of almost PHP27.22 billion (US$519.01 million) last year 2018, PHP12.65 billion of it from VIP table games, more than PHP6.84 billion of it from 235 mass-market table games and almost PHP7.73 billion of it from gaming machines.
Japanese gaming company Universal Entertainment Corp returned a net profit of about JPY161.17 billion (US$1.46 billion) last year 2018, having made a net loss of nearly JPY13.43 billion the year before. Universal Entertainment told the Tokyo Stock Exchange on Thursday that its net sales had risen to almost JPY93.27 billion last year from almost JPY68.55 billion the year before.
The data showed the casino resort was creating a significant proportion of Universal Entertainment’s income.
A corporate vehicle of Universal Entertainment moved on Wednesday to appoint 11 people as directors of a Philippine-listed firm it acquired “ABG” on Monday 04 February 2019.
Appointment of Mr. Pascual as Director of Investment Relation.
Mr. Alfredo Pascual finished his MBA and BS Chemistry (cum laude) in the University of the Philippines.
He worked at the Asian Development Bank (ADB) for 19 years, in such positions as the Director for Private Sector Operations (capital markets and financial institutions).
1) Director for Infrastructure Finance
2) Advisor for Public-Private Partnership (in infrastructure development).
3) President and CEO of the University of the Philippines.
4) Independent Director of SM Investment Corporation (SMIC)
5) Megawide Construction Corporation (MCC)
6) Ederun Colleges.
Universal Entertainment confirmed on Monday (04 February 2019) filing to JASDAQ that it intended to use the already-listed stock symbol ABG (Asiabest Group International Inc.) to float shares in the Okada Manila casino business on the Philippine Stock Exchange “in the course of 2019″.
Universal Entertainment had said several times previously that it had an aspiration to float shares in Okada Manila.
JASDAQ Stock Price in the year 2017 of 31st December.
High: 4,485 Yen (P2,110.43)
Low: 3,825 Yen (P1,799.87)
Tiger Resort Asia Limited now owns 66.67% of Asia Best Group International (a public listed company in the Philippine Stock Exchange), stock symbol $ABG.
I am dreaming of the FOO price soon.
What if the FOO price will be average of (4,155 Yen) in pesos P1,955.68.
Now if you have stock shares around 5,000 shares bought at P25 per share that’s P125,000.
And if…. If lang naman ha….
If the ABG now Tiger Asia Limited a majority shareholders (66.67% owner) FOO price will be P1,955.68.
Computation: 5,000 shares x P1,955.68 = P9,778,250.00
You can be an instant Millionaire! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
This is just a dream! Haha. Hindi masamang mangarap maging milyonaryo.
High: JPY 4,260 (in PHP 2,019.60) stock price as of December 2018.
Low: JPY 3,825 (in PHP 1,813.55) stock price as of December 2018.
- The stock market historically being the most profitable investment vehicle (VS. bonds, time deposits, special deposit accounts, etc.)
- That you get the research reports, analyses, Target Prices, Buy / Sell / Hold recommendations of not just one, but several of the Philippines’ biggest brokerage firms
- That these brokerage firms are the real experts – and not just no-name or so-called gurus – in the investing field, having profited for a combined 100+ years in the stock market
- That with PinoyInvestor, you can become an intelligent and independent investor – and not just someone who randomly follows stock advice – as you get A LOT of stock market information/analyses every week and FREE access to loads of educational stock market resources in the PinoyInvestor Academy!
- That you can try out PinoyInvestor for FREE first!
If you want to earn money as your passive income, to learn more in fundamentals, technical analysis, and to get some information which stocks are most focus in the Philippine Stock Market click the below link image.
Copyright © 2017 The God’s Work to Abandoned Son. All rights reserved.